Roses and Lilies

Roses & Lilies

This was a part of a card I made for my two teachers. Mrs. Plocher and my piano teacher who used to be my 1st and 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Wilke.

 How to make description For the roses: draw three or more diffrent sized circles so they fit into each other, color them, cut them out, and fold them over them selves to make a bowl shape. Then tape or glue them together. After that tape or gule the circles inside each other so they fit. Then to make the lily draw petals (draw them connected in a circle). Then color them and cut them out. Then you need to make the stem. Cut out a green square and roll it up by the corner however tight you want. Then polk the stem through the petals and tape or glue the pieces on to the paper. I did this in 3rd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment